At College Park Medicine, we are committed to high quality medical care and continually strive to surpass the expectations of those we serve by going above and beyond the standard of care. Through providing individualized and compassionate health solutions in an efficient and affordable manner, we are able to enhance the patient experience and create long lasting relationships with our patient, their entire family, and the community at large.
We are currently accepting new patients and are pleased to offer the following services.
- Family Practice Medicine
- On-site Chiropractic Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Worker’s Compensation
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- School & Well Checks
The College Park Difference
When it comes to choosing a medical provider, you have an important decision to make – and not all practices and physicians are created equally.
Here are a few reasons why patients have chosen us since 2005.
- 5 Dedicated Providers & Commited Office Staff: With a team of 4 physicians and a physician assistant, as well as a team of dedicated office staff, we have the experience, knowledge, and capability to take care of most of our patient’s needs inside of our practice.
- DOT Certified Medical Examiners: Our providers treat injured workers and are DOT Certified Medical Examiners, making us ideal partners for employers seeking pre-employment physicals, worker’s compensation evaluations, and medical treatment for employees.
- Practice Diversity: The cultural backgrounds of our physicians and staff are as diverse as our patient base, which enables us to relate and perhaps to even speak your language - Spanish and Chinese are frequently spoken at our office.
- Specialized & Convenient Care: Our team of physicians holds multiple certifications in specialties and subspecialties such as physician monitored weight loss, cholesterol management, sports medicine and rehabilitation, thereby enabling us to offer a wide array of medical services under one roof!
- On-Site Chiropractic Care: With a highly talented chiropractor working on-site, our patients have the opportunity to take advantage of the benefits of traditional as well as alternative treatment options.
- Referrals Arranged For Our Patients: In cases where serious injuries or problems that we do not treat have been encountered, we will arrange any necessary referrals on behalf of our patients in an efficient and timely manner.